Institute has a library which is stocked with the multimedia materials (CD’s, DVD’s, videos) for use in the classes. Infact, the library stock is routinely updated with latest addition of books available in the market.
In the age of IT, computers have become a necessity. So to accomplish the need of hour.,we have a fully air conditioned and user friendly computer labs.
The labs are well equipped with latest technology and a network binding them together.
Internet facility with broadband connection paves the way for the students to become highly skilled resource persons and technocrats in the near future.
The highly qualified teachers bring about new confidence in the students by making them “tech savvy”.
- Well qualified staff.
- We have a Trained Trainer ( Shikha Khanna, CENTRE HEAD) from British Council, New Delhi. She has also achieved a first level Certificate of British Council, New Delhi.
- The faculty members are encouraged to upgrade their skills and update their knowledge on a regular basis and are often introduced for refresher courses.
- Special attention is paid to the development of IT skills through exposure to Computers. Computer Teachers take practical classes and teach the children the joys of Information Technology education.
- DIPLOMA IN PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ACCOUNTANT (1YEAR)
- FAST TRACK BUSINESS ACCOUNTANT (9MONTHS)
- CERTIFIED BUSINESS ACCOUNT (4MONTHS)
- COMPUTER HARDWARE AND NETWORKING COURSE (1YEAR)
- PTE (Pearson Test of English)
- SPOKEN ENGLISH
- INTERVIEW PREPARATION
- TALLY ERP9.0
- BUSY 12.0
- PHP (3MONTHS & 45DAYS)
- BASIC IT (MS OFFICE, INTERNET)
- EXAMS COACHING